Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Anyone fancy running an F1 team?

Theres a new website where you can become a F1 manager

http://batracer.com/-uH

BAt Racer is basically a Formula One management game for up to 22 online; you play as a driver with control over your own character and setups, etc.

You can either join a team that hasn't been selected yet, or join someone else's team as a teammate - up to you to decide if you want to work with or against them.

There are 2 F1 games, a 2002 version and a 2006 version, obviously 2002 had Minardi, 2006 doesnt.

Would anyone be interested if i set up a private league just for us ForzaMinardi crew? And if so which version would you prefer? 2002 or 2006?

Comments

• 2002 for me. It wouldn't be the same without minardi.
  • noone else then?

was only an idea, to try and put a bit of fun into this place.

for what it matters, i got 18 people together and tried it out, first race in the Toro Rosso i qualifyed 3rd and finished 3rd despite my mechanics fuckin up my 1st stop
  • i'm team leader for, guess what team, the one and only Minardi. 2.3 off the pace though. couldn't find a set up
  • the next race - Malaysia i could only qualify 15th out of 18

Yet in the warm up i was quickest by 0.3 secs
  • my team mate is never on. Qualifying starts in about 2 hours.

Funny though. A williams fastest and a Williams slowest, not including my team mate.
  • ha ha, i know what you're saying, my team mate is a female yank, who has no idea what shes doing, and shes been towards the back for most of the sessions, yet im towards the front

cant wait for the race. A storming run from 15th hopefully all the way to the front!

7 hours to the race
  • i qualified 15th, my team mate is 17th. currently 11th in wet warm up. 6 hours to go.
  • didnt do too bad, finished 2nd, stalled on my first pit, then when closing in on the leader i had to pit in with a problem.

currently 2nd in championship after 2 races

Australlia practise im 4th
  • 11th after warm up

Taken out by a jordan in the race who went on to finish 10th

currently 2nd in practice for Malaysia.