Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi Returns This Weekend!

Here is some info and the timetable:

http://www.minardiusa.com/adria06a.htm

FORZA MINARDI

SEMPRE MINARDI

Comments

• FORZA!
  • Minardi? I thought that was a former F1 team?
  • Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
  • He's right. But at least GCM is STILL INVOLVED with racing.
  • Originally posted by Jello_Biafra
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
    my car's in the shop.
  • Originally posted by Jello_Biafra
    What about preparing more animated GIF Asian gals in the signature ;)
  • Originalmente escrito por MinardiP1
    [quote]Originally posted by Jello_Biafra
    my car's in the shop. [/quote]

I thought he asked that question to Quig ;):P
  • Back to the important stuff...how do we rate Cacares, and who on earth is this TukaRocha guy? Should Rodriguez be splitting his energies? 3 cars a good plan? Are any of the junior teams throwing up good driver prospects? Are we going to win? Who are the key rivals? When can we get some merchandise? How soon before we get into GP2 (and back on TV)? Are we one of the unnamed in the 22 2008 F1 applicants? I just don't know...if I had some time, I'd try and find out some of the answers.
  • Besides Eddie Jordan, Paul Stoddart, Jean Alesi and David Richards, the other 7 entrants are seeeecret for now.

• What about preparing more animated GIF Asian gals in the signature
    日本の女はびにゅがありますから、 :D
  • Tuka Rocha.
    I remember he drove in the World Series by Nissan in the season that was won by Ricardo Zonta.
    He was his teammate IIRC.

Can't remember much more
  • ADRIA - Free testing :

http://www.euroseries3000.com/news.asp?id=224

Testing results, april the 7th, 2006

1 – Marco Bonanomi (Lola B02-50) – FMS – 1'07”25
    2 – Paolo Nocera (Lola B02-50) – FMS – 1'07”57
    3 – Matteo Cressoni (Lola B02-50) – Vanni Racing – 1'07”71
    4 – Tucha Rocha (Lola B02-50) – Minardi – 1'07”87
    5 – Juan Caceres (Lola B02-50) – Minardi – 1'07”93
    6 – Giacomo Ricci (Lola B02-50) – FMS – 1'08”03
    7 – Stefano Gattuso (Lola B02-50) – Autosport – 1'08”36
    8 – Vitaly Petrov (Lola B02-50) – Euronova – 1'08”42
    9 – Gavin Cronje (Lola B02-50) – Autosport – 1'08”47
    10 – Oliver Martini (Lola B02-50) – Avelon – 1'08”60
    11 – Ivan Bellarosa (Lola B02-50) – Avelon – 1'08”80
    12 – Marcello Puglisi (Lola B02-50) – Euronova – 1'08”89
    13 – Glauco Solieri (Lola Light) – Famà – 1'09”38
    14 – Francesco Dracone (Lola B02-50) – Euronova – 1'10”90

Times are unofficial. The Adria Raceway was not able to provide a timing service.
  • So it looks like Fisi's Team set the times today - but Minardi is not far behnd!
  • Does anyone know if its being shown on TV (Astra or Eurosat?)
  • ADRIA - Free testing
    Bonanomi and Nocera on top

The Euro 3000 Series debuted today under a warm sun on the Adria Raceway. Fourteen cars hit the track for the scheduled five hours of collective testing. All teams and drivers worked hard to find the best balance on the 2702 meters long circuit near Rovigo. Among the teams is to note the comeback of Giancarlo Minardi, with the newly formed Minardi by GP Racing. Five drivers are coming from the 2005 season: Giacomo Ricci, Juan Caceres, Glauco Solieri, Stefano Gattuso (moving this year from the Lola Light to the B02-50), and Tuka Rocha, that won third place at debut last year in Monza. The best times of the day were set by two Fisichella Motorsport Drivers, Marco Bonanomi (1'07"250) and Paolo Nocera. The third spot went to Matteo Cressoni (Adria's new entry), followed by Minardi's Rocha and Caceres. The qualifying session, on schedule tomorrow at 11.10 AM, will see the polesitter for Race 1 awarded with an extra-point. Grid for Race 2 will be set with the classification of the first, excluding the first eight positions, that will be reversed.
    Together with the new race format, some other innovation will be introduced, like the ADR (Access Data Recorder) and the steering-wheel controlled gearbox. The two races, a 26 laps long one on saturday, and a 30 laps one on Sunday, will be freely accessible by fans.
  • Minardi F3000

Has anyone noticed the similarity between the new website and the old Minardi site? all we need is an english version.

(oops now I see the other thread sorry)

[Edited on 7-4-0606 by Ger]