Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Forza Santa!

Santa's sleigh just doesnt cut it anymore...Merry Christmas everyone!

[Edited on 25/12/2004 by Brooksey]

Comments

:P

[Edited on 25/12/2004 by Clown]
  • Haha thanks for that Clown, I sure fucked that up good and proper! (too much drink last night) Some of these image hosting mobs are shithouse. :spank:

[Edited on 25/12/2004 by Brooksey]
  • Needs more Forza logos. Also, are you being sponsored by McDonalds?
  • Also, isn't that nose a bit lower than most?
  • Ok, I may as well tell you now.

The livery is being done after the 4th of January when the vinyl sticker place my friend works for re-opens. All the vinyl has been bought already, and the car is actually going to be done in the same was as the 2001 Minardi was (with the sword down the nosecone, etc) only in Red and white rather than black and white. The car as you see there is plain red with a couple of quickly made stickers that we had for its first race. Yes, the new car will have quite large Forza stickers on it, and no I'm not sponsored by Mcdonalds - the engine builder calls himself 'Macca' (so our car says 'Powered by Maccas' :rolleyes:

Expect to see the 'new' car early in January! :D
  • BTW: For god sakes, next time wear a helmet, children might see that pic :hehe: ;)
  • Thanks for clearing up the McDonalds thing.

I like the idea of the 2001 livery.
  • BTW: For god sakes, next time wear a helmet, children might see that pic :hehe: ;)
    :( :P