Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Frontpage article - Mark Webber talks to ForzaMinardi.com

Nice one Viges and Mark.

I don't think you'll ever get better press from an ex-driver. I don't think he will ever forget his time there and would never say anything other than positive things about the team.

Comments

• Really nice job Viges !! Must have been great to talk with Mark.

I hope Webber does well in Silverstone.
  • Thanks. Bloody nice guy and thanks to James at Williams for organising it.
  • thanks a lot guys....brilliant work
  • Well done Simon we do appreciate your efforts, you might even deserve a beer at silverstone for that one. I'll make sure rj brings some money:P
  • Good job Old Bean. Did he mention me by any chance?
  • Err ...
  • I don't think he will ever forget his time there and would never say anything other than positive things about the team.
    Just what we need. Another one that never says what he thinks.
  • nah, this one's different, he got his f1 debut without any kind of backing worth mentioning thanks to minardi and scored his first points there
  • I'll never forget that race. Sitting in the stands watching Mark fending off Salo on the last lap. Special... Oh and meeting viges of course.
  • Poof.

Nice fluff...hack
  • Originally posted by Stan
    [quote]I don't think he will ever forget his time there and would never say anything other than positive things about the team.
    Just what we need. Another one that never says what he thinks. [/quote]

I'm pretty sure Mark always tell's it like it is.
  • Nice work old son. James from Williams, eh! Would that be our old mate JetsetJim, by any chance??
  • No - James Gilbride, former Minardi man who replaced Paul Jordan as Marketing kahuna.

[Edited on 8-6-0606 by MCSF]
  • i think james should storm the aero department and find out who jetsetjim is :D
  • That would put a lot of minds to ease. James.......
  • I like the way you think rj. Up the guts with heaps of smoke. Knee deep in grenade pins, with steaming white hot barrell. ooorraahhh.

Why doesn't the scent of cordite come in a can.........
  • Great article viges, Mark's such a bloody good bloke.

'Mr Minardi'...... bet that gets quig's seal of approval. ;)

[Edited on 9-6-0606 by MinardiP1]
  • Minardi do things pretty special.
    Thats all I need to draw from the interview P1.......