Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Thats right folks rub it in. I can remember going to Silverstone in '88. A wet weekend. Ant to top it off: Some Bastardo pissed on my rucksack during the race.
  • Yeah, I peed on someone's bag too.

Sorry RJ.
  • please explain the corporates?
  • which corporates?
  • I was also at Silverstone, but not in that much style, but in someways more!!

we only had the £99 GA all weekend passes but we made use of them. After the race whilst my friends were at the GP party my friend and I decided to go for a wander by the classic car pits. After admiring these for a while we wanted more!!! We decided to head towards the paddock. we walked straight past the drivers car park where people que up to get autographs and waited by the paddock door. We were swiftly asked to get behind a line, so we did.

We then turned round and found ourselves looking at the doors to the corperate hospitality rooms on the pitlane, so we started to walk over, it would be rude not to!

we got into the Mercedes Benz suite but soon heard the phrase 'excuse me lads, can I help you?' so we made a swift exit.

we wandered into another, had a slice of cake and some sandwiches then wandered out onto the balcony. We were awed by the fact that we were on a balcony 1m above the pit lane. The toffs still on that terrace were rather put out by this and said 'excuse me boys, this is private' so we moved next door. At this point we were wearing a real madrid shirt and a Mech eng camping tshirt with a pint of beer each. We both wished we had a peice of team clothing on as you could jump over the small chicken wire fence with nobody noticing but we would son be chucked out.

We got bored with that and made our exit, we snagged 2 programmes on the way out, worth £20!!!!! :O . I wanted one all weekend but baulked at the £10 price tag!

we then tried to get onto the paddock by the enterance by the race control building. we couldnt get past into the paddock, so we walked into the race control building. we were amazed at this, we couldnt go into the room oin the first floor as there was someone in it, so we contiued upstairs. there was nobody in this room so we went in. we found all the technical equipment and crap like that. we found a door to the media centre but it was locked :(

we carried on upstairs and out onto the roof. we looked to the edge and found ourselves straight above the podium!!!!!

we miled around up ther for a while and then wenht downstairs, taking a souvenir with us! We got the poster that tells the security guards what passes allow people onto the grid, so quig, you can have a high def pic of then so you can try and fake them for monza!!!

Pictures of my amazing journey to follow
  • stronzi!
  • Simon lookind dapper ol boy, RJ you been working out?
  • Heres the first one, oh how I wish to have any of the top line!

• Yea thats where they wouldnt let us in. you see where it says suites thats where we wandered to and the building with the silverstone union jack on is race control
  • A young Demis Rousos and his 'nephew' search in vain for cows in paddock.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    which corporates?
    the corporate seats! how'd you get those, just buy them?
  • Lord, no. Guests of a popular mobile phone company. Chopper in, intravenous Chenin Blanc. Awful. Could definitely get used to it.
  • Those red chairs behind us all have monograms of a black horse. Was hoping, through my contacts, to meet up with Aldo Costa and Luca Badoer but they weren't in the UK.
  • so what's the Vodafone connection?