Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

BMW winglets

BMW are not allowed to continue with their nose fins. Who didn't see that coming?

Comments

• That's really disappointing. The way the FIA curbs ingeniuty is staggering. I would have liked to see even bigger winglets, maybe a row of four and call them acropolis wings..
  • Originally posted by SuperRoo
    That's really disappointing. The way the FIA curbs ingeniuty is staggering. I would have liked to see even bigger winglets, maybe a row of four and call them acropolis wings..
    You mean Parthenon wings (The acropolis is the mountain, not the structure ;))

I think they banned it purely because they are ugly. F1 is for the beautiful remember. We can't have cars looking like that, it just not done!
  • I think they banned it purely because they are ugly.
    So when will they do something about the Super Aguri's?
  • I think they banned it purely because they are ugly.
    Surely if that was the case then Coulthard would have been banned years ago.

The FIA will say that the "Twin Towers" restrict the drivers view and therefore its a safety issue.
  • In that case the CDG wing should be a non starter!!!