Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi Man to Champ Cars

Just read this article on Autosport.com

Champ Car Article

Great News but he may be in at the deep end.

Good luck to Juan though, I wonder if GCM had any input in this?

[Edited on 21-9-06 by steamdrivenhammer]

Comments

• Good luck to him, a good opportunity to be seen by a wider audiance.

I think the first contact with this guy was one of GCM's trips to South America a couple of years ago.
  • Isn't he supposed to be at Barca with the F3000 Team THIS weekend?
  • Originally posted by MCSF
    Isn't he supposed to be at Barca with the F3000 Team THIS weekend?
    That could prove tricky, wonder if we will be running someone else in the 3rd car or is the story inaccurate?
  • I have an email off to the Team just now - but I might not get a response until tomorrow or even after the weekend.
  • Davide Rigon will drive the 3rd car, Cacerar leave Minardi :(

...http://www.minarditeam.com/
  • It looks a tad messy - my lousy Italian translation basically says that he walked out on his contract.

Can any of our fluent Italian translators clarify the PR from the team?
  • Well at least it's our slowest driver who left. Just a shame about the money.
  • I've done a dodgy translation aswell and it mentions the sponsors, but surely as we are nearly at the end of the Euro3000 for this year shouldn't they have paid already?
  • Yes, money problems.
  • More like the old Minardi by the day...
  • Heres the offical Minardi Team press release Press Release
  • Any news on the merchandise yet that sould give the team a few pennys.Is there any other ways to order the merchandise.
  • They are working hard on a Credit card solution. During our visit Antonella was in the middle of sorting it out - I am holding off too until they get a CC solution.
  • Tuka Rocha and Rodriguez get GP2 Test
  • This is a great opportunity for both of them but especially for Tuka with the A1 as well. Do we know if we have these guys under long term contracts, do we benfit from thier advancement??

This also points to why we need to be in GP2 to help all our guys get along, so here's hoping