Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jos & Huub show

2»

Comments

• http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/54793

For the pride of your nation, check your bank account!
  • overall consensus at the race weekend at zandvoort seemed to be one that jos' value has taken a mighty dive.

the race actions and bleek's performance made even his most devoted fans pleased?

where are all the jos fans who used to inundate this forum? what/where is jos' planning to race in this year?
  • Originally posted by james
    Yes, but look at the quality of the driver line up - its incredibly low. There are only a few drivers there who I have even heard of let alone rate. I think he must have gotten scared by the thought of being beaten by a no hoper...

But, with respect James, there are some you don't know, or havent heard of.

Remember you didn't even know Jetset :)

"posted on 30-5-06 at 09:31 AM

who the hell is jetsetjim?!"
  • Originally posted by FactyCrab
    overall consensus at the race weekend at zandvoort seemed to be one that jos' value has taken a mighty dive.

the race actions and bleek's performance made even his most devoted fans pleased?

where are all the jos fans who used to inundate this forum? what/where is jos' planning to race in this year?
    Still here, still supporting Jos... I made my point earlier this topic. Jos will not be driving in A1GP this season, or probably ever again. So, my guess is on either Champcar or DTM if he can come up with the money.