Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Onehundredandeightyyyyyyyy !!!!

So, the Lakeside darts championship as started !!! (formerly known as the Embassy).

Anybody interested ????

PS, yesterday I watched Hankey's game and I expected some show with a lot of cursing, but he was quit concentrated and threw a hell of a game !!!:cool:

Comments

• I guess RTL5 must be the only channel to show fat, sweaty men throwing small arrows at a cork plank... no not watching.
  • But the legend that is Andy Fordham will be on!!! Now that man can drink!! Just watching Trina Gullivers match.

what Do you guys think of snooker then??
  • RTL5 is showing the PDC Darts World Championship and SBS6 is showing the BDO Lakdeside Championship.

It seems that there are 2 (British) darts federations.
    A darter is either with the PDC or the BDO and will play only against people of their own federation.

(see it like F1 and the to-be-championship from GPWC).

BTW, Fordam is out !!
  • But the legend that is Andy Fordham will be on!!! Now that man can drink!! Just watching Trina Gullivers match.

what Do you guys think of snooker then??
    He's already out of the tournament I'm afraid :( I once tried to understand snooker, and I did. But I forgot.

[Edited on 3/1/2005 by Stan]
  • I love darts and snooker as well.

Saw yesterday evening how two dutchies (Barney and Vincent van der Voort) qualified for the quarterfinals. They will play each other. Are there no more great British dartplayers? It's starting to get boring, the Dutch winning so many games :D:D

And it's about time that Francis beats Trina in the final !

I play snooker every friday with some friends of mine. I'm awful, but enjoy it a lot (or is it the drinking?)

• Barney won in a lousy final. Only one to go to equal the crafty Cockney. I can't see the British stopping him.
  • I hate darts but I like snooker especially when a Maltese guy called Tony Drago is playing! He is an unpredictable fast player.
  • Tony's certainly quick(perfect for a remake of 'the Hustler') and also unpredictable. Llike Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins was. Man man, that man could drink.
    About drinking Does anyone remember Bill Werbeniuk from Canada. A lumberjack who drank enormou pints of beer whilst playing snooker. After it was forbidden to use alcohol at matches that were shown on television, he stumbled after every frame to the bathroom to have a few sips ;);)