Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Muermans continues to be a (main)sponsor until the end of 2006

It is confirmed again by Muermans on a dutch website, but there will be no extra money for Minardi for signing Albers. Good to see that they are loyal.

Comments

• I believe it was on www.raceplanet.net
  • Yup, raceplanet is the source.
  • good news!!

now, I want to see more sponsor confirmations !!!
  • But apparantly they have not paid extra, and they were not the ones that caused Albers to get the seat.

So I don't think their sponsoring budget has gone up.
  • That's what they wrote on raceplanet, yes. Muermans is no sponsor of Albers. They closed this deal long time ago before even Albers was in the picture.
  • Thanks Muermans image :D
  • There is also still the possibility that Muermans will sponsor driver number two and we all know who that person could be....:hehe:
  • ^ I think you'll find if TDW is driving Vfan will declare Albers the second driver :hehe:
  • There is also still the possibility that Muermans will sponsor driver number two and we all know who that person could be....:hehe:
    Doornbos!!! ;)
  • Darn Bush ?? :hehe:
  • TDW is still saying that Muermans is still helping him try to find a seat. Pushing for F1, but also looking at ChampCars.
  • of course, Harry Muermans is a friend and buissiness partner of Jos.

and of course Albers will be second driver if Jos drives for Minardi, he has driven more than 100 GP's, any team will give their most experienced driver the NR1 position.
  • does minardi really have a #1 driver? couldn't really make one out last year
  • I think Bruni was the nr 1 driver in the beginning of the season(when the team still liked him) and after that they favoured Zsolt more.
  • Is it known yet what will happen to Wilux?
  • Bankruptcy, hopefully.
  • and of course Albers will be second driver if Jos drives for Minardi
    I TOLD YOU HE WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!! :hehe:
  • Clown, what is he even doing back here?
  • Who knows, maybe he's lonely.

Originally posted by Clown

I think you'll find if TDW is driving Vfan will declare Albers the second driver
    3 days later....
    Originally posted by Vfan

Albers will be second driver if Jos drives for Minardi
    :hehe:
  • that was a reaction to your post, but Jos beeing 1st driver if he joins Minardi is only logical, any team will favour their most experienced driver.
  • I don't think they will have a nº 1 and 2 driver.

At Minardi the drivers are treated pretty equally, more like driver A and B !!!!
  • that was a reaction to your post, but Jos beeing 1st driver if he joins Minardi is only logical, any team will favour their most experienced driver.
    Ok - Webber at Williams with Heidfeld. Heidfeld has been in F1 longer than Webbo, but you think Webber isn't the defacto number 1? :rolleyes:

Alonso and Fisichella? Alonso is the Man. :cool:

• that was a reaction to your post
    Still doesn't change the fact that you declared Jos no.1 driver, as predicted.

(BTW: Steve admitted he's vfan :hehe: )

[Edited on 7/1/2005 by Clown]
  • (BTW: Steve admitted he's vfan :hehe: )
    He also said he'd never come back to this board.... a number of times.
  • Doornbos!!!
    Probably not. Today, in an interview (www.formule1.nl), Doornbos says that Jordan is the only option for him to race next season.

1 - does that mean he doesn't want to race for Minardi? (because their seat won't be more expensive than Jordan's)
    2 - does that mean that Minardi doesn't want Doornbos?
    3 -does that mean Doornbos is lying?

• Most likely Doorbos is going to Jordan, he says in a intervieuw on formule1.nl
    Yes I know that, that's why I used the smiley.
  • OK, but that doesn't give an answer to my question(s)
  • [quote] Doornbos!!!
    Probably not. Today, in an interview (www.formule1.nl), Doornbos says that Jordan is the only option for him to race next season.

1 - does that mean he doesn't want to race for Minardi? (because their seat won't be more expensive than Jordan's)
    2 - does that mean that Minardi doesn't want Doornbos?
    3 -does that mean Doornbos is lying? [/quote]

4. - He already signed a contract with Jordan?