Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Toyota Launch

Toyota are the first team to launch the 2007 car. Apparantly it has a revolutionary front suspension design and a higher front nose but it looks the same as last years to me.

Toyota launch article

I'm sure some of the more technically knowledgable guys will spot more subtle differences.

I personally don't think they'll win a race unless there is a 1996 Monaco type scenario.

Comments

• Their cars, aerodynamically speaking, never look completely up-to-date. They still appear way too square to me.
  • Its difficult to judge a car's performance purely on its appearance. For mr the TF107 has a lot of strakes, winglets and flip ups. That suggest the efficiency of the overall package is low. A good rule of thumb is the less winglets the more efficient the package. Just look at last year's Renault. I think the FIA should ban all strakes and winglets!

• I think the FIA should ban all strakes and winglets!
    Here here. A man after my own heart the FIA should ban barge boards as well.

[Edited on 13-1-07 by steamdrivenhammer]