Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New livery Renault

I'm not sure what to think of it. It sure is colourfull !

Comments

• truly awful
  • Bloody Hell - how much is ING paying?!

Hate it; the previous livery was one of my favourites.

Dare I say 2007 is almost as bad as:

http://sweb.cz/Minardi/Picture/Minardi_M194.jpg

[Edited on 24-1-07 by viges]
  • Mind you, the wing mirrors are cute:

http://www.f1-live.com/f1/photos/2007/team-renault/diapo_140.jpg

[Edited on 24-1-07 by viges]
  • All it needs is a pink flash down the side and they'll be back in the good old Benneton days. Only not as good
  • wow!!! I think this is awesome
  • Have you bumped your head real hard recently? First thinking PS's Minardi IS Minardi and now that this livery is awesome?

Next step - a suit with real long sleeves and a nice padded room.
  • it looks like it was designed by two different people. 1 did the front and one did the back. Unfortunately they didn't know what the other one was doing.
  • reminds me of the Gulf Le Mans cars back in the days
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    wow!!! I think this is awesome
    That's what you get from drinking gallons of Red Bull until recent......;)
  • I'm with Forza

Its just the green on the drivers helmet that clashes.
  • Sack Fisico then. Its bound to happen anyway.
  • Colours are a bit busy, but the car seems to abide by the old designer's axiom; "if it looks good, it propably is good".

The car looks fast.
  • Wait wait wait... This hasn't been photoshopped?
  • Nearly as bad as the first BAR's. But at least they looked OK from one side.
  • But why, now they got rid of Mild Seven, didn't they go back to the original yellow-black-blue Renault liveries from the Eighties?

That was truly faby!!!! They could have reserved a smaller orange space, perhaps on sides and flaps.

I love the Netherlands, but the orange from their Dutch main sponsor and the yellow do not fit at all IMHO!!!

It's the typical livery of a car that is not going to defend its title :P:P (my forecast? Zero wins for Renault in 2007)

[Edited on 25-1-07 by manlio27]