Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Champ, F1, Nascar, Indy drivers

Where can you see Champ Car, Indy Car, nascar, and F1 drivers all running against each other?

Why right now you can catch them in Daytona... Rolex 24 hours! JPM was leading for quite a while... Jeff Gordan tackled some Armco exiting the pits... too much power I suppose. It will be interesting to watch as this goes on all nite tonight... anyone else checking it out?

Comments

• if my memory serves me right, and it usually does, Giovanni Lavaggi once took the Daytona 24... nuff said :D
  • I caught a little bit of this race but I prefer the LMP class which was not present. From the looks of it that is strictly a Grand Am series race now, none of the ALMS teams were in attendance.

Can't wait till April, ALMS and Champ Cars make a visit to Houston for a round.
  • I heard that JPM won the race???
  • Yep. He did! Congratulations Juan Pablo and Mr Duran!
  • Don't forget Scott Pruett - he is one Yank who should have gotten a chance in F1 back in the day.
  • JPM was part of the "team" that won the race.

(Good god will his head ever fit into his helmut again?!?!)
  • Pruett was that Teams "Leader" BTW.
  • Yeah, tell me about the US and their "Leader" ;)
  • Biker,

"salute the rank, not the man"
  • FU Biker - let me know when you get to SF so I can kick your ass.
  • @ Bernie:

I respect each and every person, regardless their title or rank. But I honour only those who have earned my respect by what they do. Some people even loose my respect……..

Further more, I’m not a soldier. I even refused to go into the army because of conscientious objection.....

@ MCSF

I'm sorry, but I don't want to FU..... I'm not in SM either.
    In SF, there must be other possibilities for you though ;)
  • Originally posted by Biker

Further more, I’m not a soldier. I even refused to go into the army because of conscientious objection.....

Shocking. CO's can still serve as non combat types. Obviously you don;t even have what it takes to serve your fellow man in that capacity.
  • Originally posted by Biker
    @ Bernie:

I respect each and every person, regardless their title or rank. But I honour only those who have earned my respect by what they do. Some people even loose my respect……..

Biker, the thread is about racing. You've moved it to a commentary about politics that is probably better suited to the "Pub"

I made no refernece to bein a soldier. It was merely a phrase inferring that you should respect the title of the office of the President even though you may not have respect for the man in that position. Again it was merely a phrase like "don't get yoru knickers in a twist"
  • You're right Bernie, my answer doesn't belong in this thread. But sometimes it is impossible for me to ignore a chance to 'tickle' Quig a bit....:P.

I didn't know the saying you used and learned on the internet that it has its origin in the military. Therefore my reaction. All I wanted to state is that for me the person is more important than his title or his rank.
    But hey, enough said about it:

Hail to the president of the USA !!!
    Hail to the baker (and butcher ;)) nextdoor !!!