Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Space Junk. That is funny. I liked it!
  • What, animation?!?!?!?

Good one
  • nice.

We're asking for an invasion. lol
  • I know it has nothing to do with this particular thread, but it says NASA very loud!!
    I wondered if this story is everywhere as big as it is in Holland now. It's in the newspapers and even on tv-news. Bad PR for NASA I assume, even if they're not to blame:
    Read this (in wikipedia!!)
  • Oh yeah - this is all the buzz here. She must have gone totally bonkers her last rip into space.
  • Well Quig, you know, when you love something so much, sometimes it's not easy to see what's normal.;)
  • hey, emmet, did you by any chance have any intercourse with nowak before?

errr...i mean the conversation kind...
  • No, actually she has been to my NASA a time or two but I really don't have much contact with flight crew people - the hardware I develop is for different programs. I do know Janice Voss - 5 times on the shuttle but she is no longer on active astronaut status. They are def a different breed.

• the hardware I develop is for different programs
    A dirty mind is a joy forever :P