Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Front Page

Thaks RJ - a story well worthy of front page coverage! I saw it on the blog but my translation was poor compared to yous.

Keep up the good work.

Q

Comments

• Thank you, Emmett, you're welcome
  • Well, what are your predictions people? I think this is a good move - taking the best elements from both squads. I know for a fact - yes from secret emails from Veggiano - that they are working very hard sorting the two squads out and prepping for the season.
  • Negrao seems to have little going for him but a large amount of cash, I assume he was part of the deal between Piquet and Minardi, his form in the last 2 seasons shows no reason to keep him.

Roldan certainly seems to have some good speed and is attracting the right interest but GP2 seems to be a pretty hard series to adjust to for some drivers but I still think he will end the year as the teams top driver.

Wins are definately possible this year and the championship in Euro3000 if GP2 doesn't take all the focus.
  • Your right on the Negrao issue and the money but remember he was always playing no two to Daddys boy so its up to him this is make or break. I really believe Roldan will prove his worth. I'm looking forward to hooking up with new team manager Simon Cayzer next week should be interesting to get the inside track.

[Edited on 8-2-2007 by Ger]
  • For F3000 I can see a championship for sure if our performance carries over from last season.

As for GP2 I think the team will be a front runner with an occasional win, Roldan will impress as the season goes on, probably outshining Negrao.
  • GP2 will be a tough nut to crack. to be the 3rd or 4th team would be quite an achievement. In fact, it would surprise me (positively!).
    In F3000 the chances are a lot better.

BTW: Alex stole that frontpage pretty quick ;)