Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Job application bs

"How have you, in the past, used your problem solving skills to master a difficult challenge?" 100words

Who are they kidding? What on earth do they expect you to write there? "After saving the dolphins and whales, I ran across the street to save a little child from being run over by a lorry, when all of a sudden I heard the faint cries of a distressed maiden, whom I rescued from a burning house, after which I woke up."

Human Resource departments!!

Comments

• I think a lot of this rubbish either produces utter bo**ocks such as you've written or actually encourages people NOT to apply to that company.
  • You still have 37 words to go.
  • Maximum, not minimum. Duh.
  • As I told RJ before. It's not really that hard to fill. It just depends on the job you are applying for.
  • Easy RJ

"I run a web site devoted to Minardi fans, some are really great, some are total fruitcakes, but we try not to discriminate. When The Team is swallowed up by a
    marketing giant and rebranded we are left to ponder if we keep the site going
    or to give up.

The answer is simple - we reinvent ourselves!

Refresh ourselves, diversify from a solid fan core to encompass all that
    myself and my "invisible" fans have loved about our sport.
    Passion that is not materialistic,but tribal down to its core.
    I have faith in what I have achieved, and have built my dream into a
    bigger and brighter future."
  • Hehe, the problem is, as sad as it may seem: ForzaMinardi.com doesn't get you any jobs :D