Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MICHAEL!

Don't worry Neil. It's only temporary, maybe 3 months, tops.

So much to look forward to.

You do know that with all this sleep deprivation over the next few years, that you will NEVER get it back...

Congratulations & Welcome to the club.

Comments

• Congratulations Neil!!!

Hope both your son and wife are doing well, but if your waiting for him to sleep before posting much we'll not see you for a while;)
  • That's great news!!
    Many congratulations Neil, to you and your wife!

I'm afraid to ask why Michael........?? Is it maybe also a famous communist in Malta :P

[Edited on 26-2-07 by Biker]
  • Congratulations!
  • Well done. Do you know who the father is?
  • Congratulations.

They're more trouble than they're worth you know.
  • Great, Neil, big congrats to you and your Lady!!!

With the same name as Schumacher, and the same birthday as Prost, he can have a great future in F1!

But I really hope that you'll be around in the forum before he starts sleeping at night, otherwise we surely won't see you at least until Monza time!!!:D
  • Congrats!! As a Michael myself, good choice.
  • He he, no I am back here! time is 10.25am, he is definetely miscalculating night with day as he sleeps during the day and stay awake during the night! good one manlio, I didn't know about Prost's birthday! No I will be around do not worry... much before Monza!!!
  • Don't worry Neil. It's only temporary, maybe 3 months, tops.

So much to look forward to.

You do know that with all this sleep deprivation over the next few years, that you will NEVER get it back...

Congratulations & Welcome to the club.
  • Thanks for all well wishers...

btw, Michael is neither for Shumy nor for any Maltese communist;)

we just thought that instead of giving him an extraordinary name such as a film star eg Brad etc, we chose a traditional name... also in Religious terms, Michael is the greatest angel, so it is a name that never goes out of fashion....
  • He is also the Patron Saint of the Paratrooper!

[Edited on 1-3-07 by MCSF]
  • Congratulations Neil. I hope you (& Partner) are doing OK.:)

I remember the first weeks being tough, but sleep is for wimps anyway!! ;)

It doesn't get easier as they grow up, but you do get better at understanding what they need which makes it seem easier.

best of Luck with sleeping ! :)
  • yes, everyone says the first days are the most difficult ... we'll see!
  • thanks for the congrats btw
  • congrats Neil.
  • Neil,

I haven't been here in while myself. Just saw the posting! A big warm CONGRATS to you and the wife!
  • Thanks a lot all of you, at least I am sleeping more now!
  • Congrats Neil, sorry I missed the post earlier. It all gets easier after the first twenty years or so.

Then, ... grandkids are great!

Spin