Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

RJ - Let us Know You WERE NOT ON THE TRAIN!

Big train crash in Northern Italy - not sure if RJ was on or near. Let us know!

Comments

• ...or Salvo/Manlio or our Italian friends?!
  • I'm not worried about Salvo as he is in Sicily and manilo is in Egypt. But RJ was traveling back to Sienna....
  • let's cross our fingers...
  • No not on the train myself it happened some three hours before I arrived there. My train had to be re-routed and so I was one hour late but that was a small price to pay for not actually being ON that train
  • Bad day for trains, big chem. train accident in South Carolina today as well. :(
  • Jesus, that actually HAVE trains in the states? I thought everyone drove! :P
  • ^ Probably a personal train :hehe:
  • One of the funniest things happened when the snow started falling. I was virtually snowed in, in my hotel on the wednesday so after digging my car out of the snow and then leaving it there, I decided to go for a walk. After only a mile I had found a cinema.......
    That evening I was having a yarn with the courtesy bus driver about what I'd done that day and that I'd been to the cinema and he asked me how I'd got there.......I said I walked, I was sure he was going to have a cardiac arrest! 'WALK!!! he said.........damn it, thats about a mile down there!!!
    Ha ha! Oh and why was everyone I met called 'Bob', hmm in fact Murph you're a Bob too! ;)
  • No problem for me either, guys! I'm safe here in Cairo:hehe:
  • Just keep an eye out for run away camels.
  • I'm safe here in Cairo :hehe:
    I just got that one :hehe: