Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Doornbos and Clarke for Minardi Team USA

"Speedy" Dan Clarke drove for the team in 2006 and became 2nd in the Rookie-standings that year.

Comments

• excellent news, clarke did really well last year, roll on vegas
  • Congrats to Doornbos and Clarke. I hope to be able to go to the race here in Houston, uncertain though since thats a week before semester finals and my semester project is due the week after. Just means I have to put in a ton more hours. If I do make it I will surely wear my ForzaMinardi.com shirt, show them some support as I am able to get past the whole no GCM and support all things Minardi.
  • Let the games begin!
  • I wish it was Philippe but I'll gladly take Speedy Dan.
  • Phillipe didn't exactly shine during the test at Sebring
  • Finally some real news. Can't wait until the first race. But first I'm going to have to figure out if Eurosport is covering it.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    Phillipe didn't exactly shine during the test at Sebring
    Well let's say he had his moments. It was raining when he drove, so it was difficult to shine anyway. But, he tried a bit to hard.

I'm curious about the livery. The base color of the number 4 car was the same as last year (Dark gery mettalic). Zsolt wrecked that one, so maybe it's time to visit the paintshop a bit longer, after the car has being build-up again.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    Phillipe didn't exactly shine during the test at Sebring
    Did you watch him race last year?
  • Nelson is a moron.
    Seb has dominated CC for 3 years and he can't get a drive in F1, but Nelson has one good race and he was sniffing around the F1 paddock.
  • Sebastian could have a testing role, no problem. He just doesn't want to take the time to go that route.

Nelson is said to be considering GP2 now, after first saying that he wouldn't.
  • For those who can read Dutch: Click here
    And for those whocan't, there's a nice picture of RD in the Panoz DP01. :cool:

[Edited on 29-3-2007 by Selespeed]
  • Also, Graham Rahal is going to look shit this year, regardless of whether he is or not.
  • Originally posted by Selespeed
    I'm curious about the livery. The base color of the number 4 car was the same as last year (Dark gery mettalic).
    There you go...

• Ugh. At least Stoddy is consistent.
  • I don't quite see the logic in advertising Oz Jet, an Austrailian charter airline that only serves Austrailia, in a series that primarily races in the US. If OZ Jet was more global then I could see it being ok.

• I don't quite see the logic in advertising Oz Jet, an Austrailian charter airline that only serves Austrailia, in a series that primarily races in the US. If OZ Jet was more global then I could see it being ok.
    The same thing can be said about Jumbo Supermarkten, which is a Dutch Supermarket firm with 67 lokal stores. But I think it's safe to say that this paintjob doesn't qualify to be defined as a 'livery' . Although I like the 'Red and Black' thing, which is strong; the Muermans white and blue, The Mediamaill green, the Jumbo Yellow; it's just a bit of everything, and a bit too much of nothing. BTW, is the front of the car black and the back dark gray, or is the front gray as well?! Let's hope that Robert does a better job then this car looks now.
  • Fugly is the word. Shape of the Panoz looks good though
  • Ugly and slow... Well done Paul.