Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

my website

Just a "Heads-up"..... with Ger's enormous help, I have a website up for my pics.

www.pappapirish.com

There is allot of work to do on this. So far I have up on the site my "report" and gallery for the 1972 Canadian GP, the 1973 and 1974 USGP's at Watkins Glen, pics of my "Favorite drivers", and 77 pics in my Minardi gallery. Over the next few months/years.... I hope to put a "report" amd a gallery from all the F1 races I attended (from 1972-1986 I was at 15 ) plus a gallery of non-F1 races ( F5000, CanAm, Prototypes, IMSA, and a couple of Champ Car races from Mid-Ohio), and F1 races from Indy, Spa, Imola, and Monza plus wherever else I end up in the Twenty-first century or so.

Any input,suggestions and criticisms would be most helpful......

thanks

ciao

Comments

• Great photos Murph!
  • Great pics Murph!! Can't wait to see them all up there.
  • finally, a place for all those great pictures
  • Very nice indeed, I love the one of Lauda in the Brabham btw!
  • have added a gallery for the 1975 USGP at Watkins Glen and another for the 1976 Canadian GP at Mosport Park. A couple of examples......

ciao

Murph
  • it's bookmarked!
  • some Can Am pics have been added to my website...

Go into non-F1 gallery, then click into Can Am

• Fantastic I'll never get bored at work again some great pics to wade through just a click away. :)