Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A load of rubbish

That statement describes both Massa and Ralf Schumacher. That kid Hamilton's got talent without a doubt!

Comments

• Thats it?

Honestly, you just don't put the effort into your diatribes like you used to.
  • Well.. I mean.. Massa and Ralf are crap. What's wrong with that, Clown?
  • Massa had a bad race and at the moment it is true that Hamilton is in a stellar mood. But everyone can have a bad day. You cannot throw away Massa, he has talent too. I agree about Ralf though.
  • I'm sorry Neil but Massa made a mistake that you see 8 year olds make on the karting track.
    OK in clear air he's fast but under pressure or in the close quarter wheel to wheel racing he makes too many mistakes.
  • I have to say I'm surprised with Hamilton as well, for a change the British media seems to have a justification for the hype. I mean Button wasn't bad, but the hype destroyed him and it took five seasons for him to mature. Let's hope Hamilton won't crack under the pressure, he's doing very well so far.
  • Hey, at least Hamilton admited that he was hot in the car and, possibly, hinted, that he could be be better shape. Kimi, on the other hand has so much raw talent but he probably needs to be a bit more dedicated to the sport.
  • I've never seen Kimi as a real winner. He'll go fast, collect his paycheck and win if it's in the cards, but I don't know that he'll ever be one to conjure up a miracle win or anything.

Hamilton *is* overhyped. Honestly, he's doing the bare minimum. Finishing one spot behind your teammate is the only reasonable result, aside from finishing ahead.
  • That's a bit harsh, his team mate is Alonso
  • If you want to justify Hamilton level hype, then Alonso's your benchmark. If Hamilton is occasionally beating him by the second half of the season, then we'll know for sure. Current indications are good.
  • :cool: Ok, maybe I am missing something. Hamilton has been in the circus for 2 races. He got two podiums. Jenson may be hyped up in the Brit press I think the young lad Hamilton is doing a pretty damn good job.

"overhyped" ?!?!? yea, kind a like Tiger Woods.
  • Alonso was peerless in Sepang. But the way Hamilton raced in a fat car should make us take note.
  • Is Hamilton's car fatter than Alonso's? :D
  • Hi chaps, just checking in at KL airport after meeting the good doctor last night.

Race was dull apart from the opening laps; Lewis is a bit special and drove very well. Driving defensively is quite an art. I thought they were going to do him at the stops but I was wrong. Massa is the one who's over-hyped. The best news ... we have a season on our hands.

Stay tuned for exclusive pix of the inaugural meetings of Campari Club Sydney and Campari Club KL ...
  • Hamilton is showing good maturity and race craft for a rookie. Massa!.........never liked him. Overrated. Dumb move, and what was with the lack of pace after it. The Beemers are not THAT fast compared to the Ferrari's.

Apart from McLaren and Ferrari though, the rest are average.

Rosberg was good, until the Williams shat itself.

Honda must be the joke of the season. How can they and Toyo build such rubbish?

Renault are missing Alonso, Red bull are missing grip and Spyker are missing everything.

I just wonder how much better BMW would be with a TOP driver. Heidfeld is ok, but I think a top line driver is the spark that they need.
  • Last sentence is rubbish.
  • Ok, Massa made a stupid move, but his attacks on Hamilton were one of the few exciting moments of this race. I like a man that follows his heart and sometimes tries too hard. It makes better watching than an 'intelligent' racer that waits for an error for about 20 or 30 laps.

[Edited on 10-4-07 by Biker]
  • it's good to see the debating livin up again here.

[Edited on 14-4-07 by bernie]
  • Hear, hear.

Biker, I agree there should be more overtaking but the first few laps at KL were spellbinding without any actual successful overtaking. I think the point is that Massa is yet another driver who can go fast in clear air; did anyone say Ralf? There's more to F1 than that.