Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Paging Mr Bartunek

2nd time this has happened today off my bookmark to http://www.forzaminardi.com/forum/index.php
Refresh fixes it, but figured I'd give you a heads up incase the box is about to explode.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forzaminardi.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

Comments

• anyone else having similar issues or is it just Clown running Firefox on Linux? :D
  • Firefox on XP MCE2005 :P

[Edited on 9-4-07 by Clown]
  • I got a similar error yesterday. I'm running Safari on a Mac...as you know. Only happened once.
  • did you get my email at all, bernie?
  • yes, RJ, thanks. I need to dig that info out for you. I'm taking a vacation day today and desperately trying not to do anything work related. I'm catching up on my reading. The wife and I agreed last nite that we're going to go to the Champ Car race in Cleveland this summer. I'll get you over the info either later today or tomorrow. Got to go up to Paul Tracy's hometown area for work the rest of the week. I'll get it over to you. thanks mucho for all the help. I'm working on a new webpage layout and a new ISP. should be making the moves in the next two months.
  • I've had it happen before.
  • That's a server-side problem. There's not much that can be done about it, except for complaining with the hosting provider.