Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The year didn't start well

The train... pff, awful thing, at least 14 died.

And your most fauthful italian member spent one week in hospital. I just got out.

Nice to be here again.

Comments

• A week? For what if you don't mind me asking?
  • Fortunately nothing serious.
    I had some problems with harms and legs and the doctors wanted to check them out, fearing some neurological problems. But it seems it's "only" a hernia.
  • You're gonna be ok right? :(
  • Yes, more or less. I have this pain in my legs every now and then, but it's going to get better.
    It could have been something much worse, thank God, it's alright like this.
  • Glad you're OK salvo, still up for trekking round Imola or should everything be sorted by then?
  • Get well soon.

p.s. I once spent two weeks in a hospital in Italy at Reggio Calabria but all ended well, the service was very good, and I recovered completely.
  • Grazie my friends, I guess I'll be fine for Imola (if I won't I'll have a nervous breakdown, I can't stand 4 mounths like this!!!):mad:

Thank you again :)

• ^ Maybe that Pope guy could help ;)
  • Or the guy in his avatar.

Get well soon Salvo.
  • Salvo will be all right.
    The only problem is that, since his wife is 5 months pregnant and getting bigger and bigger, and since he is a catholic husband whi would never cheat or go with prosies, he is not having sex at the moment:hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • CSB eh? Don't worry Salvo - it does not get any better after children.
  • Chronic Sperm Buildup
  • Is there any drug to cure it?:rolleyes:
  • No - it is the price we pay for having children.
  • Encouraging...:o
  • Thats what I am here for.
  • Salvo will be all right.
    The only problem is that, since his wife is 5 months pregnant and getting bigger and bigger, and since he is a catholic husband whi would never cheat or go with prosies, he is not having sex at the moment:hehe::hehe::hehe:
    OWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mad:
  • manlio's sentence is not true in at leats a couple of parts.
    But I'll never say wich ones.:hehe:
  • "The only problem is that, since his wife is 5 months pregnant and getting bigger and bigger, and since he is a catholic husband whi would never cheat or go with prosies, he is not having sex at the moment"

How do you know??? Some women's sex drive increases during pregnancy. :o

Mate of mine from years gone by, reckon his handbrake used to go off like a frog in sock, when she had a bun in the oven.