Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Searching pictures

Well, I am looking for some special pictures:

-any picture of the PS04 or the Arrows A23 during the Minarditest

-a late picture of the PS05 seen from above.

I need them for two skins in a racing game at which I am working.

Thanks
Thanks

[Edited on 14-4-07 by DONTSTOP]

Comments

• A23 aka PS04a

• As a side note, when I was searching for these pics I came across a lot of stuff that brought back memories from that time in the teams history.
    Made me feel kinda sad realizing what we have lost.
  • You don't know what you've lost till its gone ...
  • Those were the days. I remember the heated debates of the PS03 vs A23. Ahhhhhh
  • Bloody Michael Perridon. lol.
  • I wish I could find a picture of his fat, red face.

I have some high res stuff that I could zip up for you. Do you have somewhere that I could upload or send it to?

[Edited on 16-4-07 by Jello_Biafra]
  • Originally posted by Jello_Biafra
    I wish I could find a picture of his fat, red face.

[Edited on 16-4-07 by Jello_Biafra]
    boy, do i have something to make you happy!!! ;)

• I also got two for you Jello!

Hold your breath............

from the front:

from the back:

Happy?
  • printscreen! man! how's the wonderful world of hakkuuuuuh treating you?
  • Originally posted by printscreen
    OMG! Is that a neckerchief?
    hahaha
  • oh yes, that's his trade mark scarf alright

funny how the guy still has the potential to get people going in here :p
  • Thank you both. I'm feeling a bit ill now.
  • "trade mark scarf" hehehehehe

Dutch people are funny.............. hehehe
  • Ah, the apalling Mr. Peridontal.

Gimme a C, Gimme a U, Gimme an N.........and what does it spell?! Trust mate!

He's the real reson for the saying 'I hate racists...........and the Dutch'
  • Hey, how'd you know my line?
  • At the moment I am looking for a special picture of the PS05.
    I want a picture with the whole graphic on the nose seen from left or right(there is the logo of "The Phone House")
    All pictures I got the tires are the problem.
    It would be alos okay if the picture would be the same but from the PS04B.No problem then because it looks similar.
  • Can you tell me when they were on the car? I have access to lots of pictures, organized by race or test or special event etc.
  • Well, "The Phone House" was there about the last 5 or 6 races.Before there was Kärnten on this place and then, after Friesacher left there was muermans.
    I am searching for picture(s) similar to the header but I want to see the whole graphic on the nose(the white/red part).
    The logo is no problem but I just got parts of the nosegraphics.

regards,
    DONTSTOP

[Edited on 7-5-07 by DONTSTOP]
  • Little missunderstanding(no problem):I am looking for a picture of the whole graphic on the sites of the nose, not just the "The Phone House"-logo.
    I just got some where parts of it are hidden by tyres.

Although thanks for the picture because I got some more details.

regards,
    DONTSTOP
  • would a bigger picture of the one on top the site help?
  • Are you looking for how the striping continues down the chassis?
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    printscreen! man! how's the wonderful world of hakkuuuuuh treating you?
    ooh ooh.. busted.. couldn't resist posting here again.. been lurking so long.. :cool:

Hakkuuuuh still rules my life.. :P
  • yeah, Jello_Biafra is right.I want a picture from the whole nose so I can see how the graphics(or stripings, was not shure how to call it) are put on the car.

But a greater picture of the header would also be a nice background for my desktop.

regards,
    DONTSTOP
  • I'll have a look for you tonight. I'm sure I can find a photo of the nose by itself and the car without tyres.
  • ^ Try to find a Verstappen pic, it should be missing the wheels. With luck, it won't be buried to deep and the graphics will still be visable.
  • By the way, does anyone know where that great piture from Indy 2004 comes from - the one with the mechanics cheering on the fence?
  • to my very best knowledge I got it from Murph
  • I have a ton of pics from 2005-2005. RJ, you want me to burn you a disc and send it to you? email me and send me the address you want me to post it to.