Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Lease Loose

Comments

• any update, when and where? do you know when your plane will arrive? should I come to liverpool street directly or meet with that schlemiel viges first? ;)
  • Hi RJ.

Ryanair flight FR9583 arrives Stansted at 8:55.

I'll be training to Liverpool Street Station (haven't looked which train yet) and waiting outside the Great Eastern Hotel at whatever is the agreed time. Then it is lunch wherever.
  • only one option, really: the stansted express which should depart every 20 minutes or so
  • Yes, its about 40 mins into Liverpool Street and mostly reliable. Stansted railway station is well signposted and just a 5 minute walk from arrivals (effectively in the basement of the airport terminal). I hope to join you in the bar of the Great Eastern by 1.

Will have a think about lunch venues but I would like to take you to some proper London pubs, not the usual tourist toot.
  • WALK!!!!

Checked the choo-choo. Every 15 minutes, so should get into town around 10:30 - 11. Might take the opportunity to check in to flea pit before lunch, which sounds like 1PM.
  • Sure, but if your hotel is nowhere near Liverpool Street then we should meet at your hotel ...
  • just arrange it between the two of you, I'm young, dynamic and flexible :P
  • You sure are, I still remember the "white knight" dance video!!!:o
  • who could forget that?
  • oh dear, give a guy a break, it's ages ago

anyhoo, will be a bit rare over the next week or so as I had to send my laptop for repairs
  • Hope you're talking about our computer!
    ....and not that important part of your anatomy. :)
  • Yep RJ, it is ages ago, but when images of such anature are burned into ones retina they don't ever go away.
  • Booked an Hotel:

Bickenhall, 119 Gloucester Road - Just near Baker Street Station.

Leaving tommorrow.
  • Gotcha, its Gloucester Place. RJ will be delighted; Madonna is your neighbour.

No point meeting at Liverpool Street.
  • You realise I cancelled a trip to Scotland with 3hot Brazilian girls for this, it better be good ;)
  • Didn't you see the photo's of the Sydney catch up. WHAT A RIOT!!!
  • Waiting further instructions.

• Oh, think of everything they've given the world ...

Lease, I can get to that hotel by 12.45. RJ, shall we meet there and then go for a stroll? Marylebone High Street is very agreeable.
  • meet where? marylebone hight street?
  • Nooo ..

the lounge of the Bickenhall Hotel, 119 Gloucester Road - near Baker Street station.

http://www.bickenhallhotel.co.uk/location.cfm

Lease can have some iced Red Bull waiting for us.

I'll have a think about luncheon venues.
  • that sounds fine to me, 1245 it is
  • All Good.

Cold stuff at 12:45 at the Bickenhall it is.

I have Viges mobile number, but not RJ's if Ryanair pull on of their cancelled flight things though.
  • +447817837260, feel free to pass it on to fortune 500 companies ;)
  • OK, got that now RJ.

Been away at the seaside all week. Only time it stopped raining was when we tripped down to Cap Griz Nez to cop a look at Dover.

No wonder you're all mad in this part of the world. You need some bloody sunshine!
  • tell me about it, i've been through 8 weeks without and it really plays with your mood
  • No such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes.

Actually, I think there is a link to F1 here. Cold, damp island, etc ..

a) British drivers are generally very smooth because they have to be (see Jenson in Hungary last year). DC, Jense, Lewis and Ant are all 'smooth', compared to the way Fred and Kubica throw the cars around - there is an associated pay off here with the new Bridgestones.

b) I think our motor racing industry has always felt the benefits of the 'changeable' weather - ie so many young karters/engineers spend so long tinkering, cooped up in garages!
  • See you tommorrow................er dudes.
  • I'm washing my hair.
  • taking the first bus tomorrow morning (leaves 645) yawwwn

the bus back is at 9, so I hope you fellas will entertain me