Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Equigs

Sorry I wasn't home earlier. What's up mang? Important stuff or what?

If need-be you can call me at my area code+978-7587.

Sorry for using the boards as an IM RJ. :(

Comments

• Not yet - prob early Monday morn. Call into Faenza re Imola. I was just on ichat and you popped up. Thanks for blowing me off.

xoxo

Q
  • If it's not a huge inconvenience, I'd like an email or phone update after that phone call. The sooner I let pops know what/when everything is going down, the better chance I have of making it.

In other news, if I avoid buying car parts (already bought subwoofers last night :() this week, I'll basically have my Italy money in the bank already.
  • What size and type of Sub and amp??
  • no amp. just a pair of 10"s and a box. I still need speakers and an amp.
  • Shame you're not in Aus - I work for a mob called Supercheap Auto. 25% discount on anything I want (including odd shit I can order in like model cars, clothing, etc) Those speakers/amp etc would be alot cheaper :cool:

www.supercheapauto.com.au

[Edited on 9/1/2005 by Brooksey]
  • ^ Pfft... I get Pizza's for $4.50 :D :cool:

(yes I got a job :P)
  • ^pfft....

I get movies at the cinema for FREE!
  • CONGRATS Clown - this is a historic event!

P1 - you own the damn place!
  • Pizzas in Selly Oak sell pizzas for 99 pence!!
  • ^pfft....

I get movies at the cinema for FREE!
    (I get movies for free too :hehe: )

:runs:
  • Shame you're not in Aus - I work for a mob called Supercheap Auto. 25% discount on anything I want (including odd shit I can order in like model cars, clothing, etc) Those speakers/amp etc would be alot cheaper :cool:

www.supercheapauto.com.au

[Edited on 9/1/2005 by Brooksey]
    I'm too cheap to buy new, I bought mine off of a friend. :rolleyes:
  • ^ Pfft... I get Pizza's for $4.50 :D :cool:

(yes I got a job :P)

Sooooo you'll be supplying all of OzMinardi food come the Melbourne GP? ;)
  • I don't think the hot cell has enough power to last from Brisbane to Melbourne :P
  • Well I avoided buying anything at the swap meet at that there Cow Palace today. Did you attend the show Quiggles?
  • No - did not even think to go.
  • clown.. is it a franchise place or a 'local'?
  • Who gives a crap - CLOWN HAS A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you Oz types should be feeling the relief from his NOT being a burden on your social welfare system shortly.
  • No - did not even think to go.
    This is the best time to get your kid started on cars. ;)
  • My son already owns a '69 Boss 302 but this weekend he was at Grandma and Grandpa MCSF's house for a family gig.

I stayed in SF as I had overtime....

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
  • Over.... ohh, Packers and Vikings game? :P
  • clown.. is it a franchise place or a 'local'?
    Well, if he pays $4.50 and delivers it in a hotcell bag - it'd have to be Dominoes? (I think just about all my mates have worked there at some point)

The staff price used to be $3 pizza's, they upped it the cheap bastards :spank:
  • Brooksey gets the prize. I'm not 100% sure about the $4.50, I haven't got one yet (don't wanna eat the profit margin).

FYI: Domino's are owned by a right wing dood, who donates millions to the anti-abortion cause..... :P