Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ebay Item!

Thanks to the generosity of MCSF I already own this item and highly recommend it, especially because of the nice pictures (though I'm sure Simon's will be much better, especially because the English translation of the book is quite bumpy)

Minardi Book for sale

Comments

• oh dear oh dear oh dear. Shall we find out how deep my pockets really are..? :(
  • just noticed the seller has the same name as I do, just to make absolutely clear that I'd NEVER EVER sell my copy
  • Wow, that is strange. haha.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    just noticed the seller has the same name as I do
    Does that mean you have a Doppelganger?
  • Pff, I thought he was named RJ Bartunek.......
  • our friend joblo seems to have gotten in for only 27 euros! what a bargain
  • http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=140131036331&rd=1&rd=1

After 21 years the team Minardi F1 has abbandonalto the scenes of the F1, but if you want to possess a history piece fatevi not to scappare this fantastic AUTOGRAPHED book that the history of Gian Carl Minardi and its Team travels over again all.

179 rich pages of anecdotes and history on the enriched Team faentino with tantissime color photographs and black and white.

This book is unavailable in whichever bookcase.

The text is double language: Italian and English.

Tittles:

MINARDI To FAENZA - a FAMILY PASSION - BEGINNING Of the SPORT ATTIVITA' - the MINARDI IS BORN TEAM - the ABSOLUTE GOAL: FORMULA 1 - 1985/1989: THE MINARDI FORMULA 1 GROWS - THE MOTORS FERRARI - ONE SMALL, GREAT INDUSTRY FAENTINA