Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

GP2 Silverstone

RACE 1

1 - Andreas Zuber - iSport - 35 laps 54'21"118
2 - Mike Conway - Super Nova - 1"815
3 - Kazuki Nakajima - Dams - 16"916
4 - Lucas Di Grassi - ART - 28"365
5 - Luca Filippi - Super Nova - 36"481
6 - Adam Carroll - FMSI - 47"392
7 - Pastor Maldonado - Trident - 48"300
8 - Roldan Rodriguez - Minardi/Piquet - 51"681
9 - Vitaly Petrov - Campos - 54"214
10 - Michael Ammermuller - ART - 58"845
11 - Bruno Senna - Arden - 58"955
12 - Karun Chandhok - Durango -
13 - Adrian Zaugg - Arden -
14 - Filipe Albuquerque - Racing Engineering
15 - Sakon Yamamoto - BCN
16 - Ho Pin Tung - BCN
17 - Kohei Hirate - Trident
18 - Jason Tahinci - FMSI

Fast Lap: Timo Glock

Negrao retired.

Good! Tomorrow Rodriguez will start on pole position!!!:)

...finger crossed;)

Comments

• Ya its looking good for tomorrow. I don't see much of a future for Negrao in GP2.
  • Originally posted by Telstar
    Ya its looking good for tomorrow. I don't see much of a future for Negrao in GP2.
    He is at the 3° season in gp2. If his sponsor are happy with tath results... he can have another season, maybe not with Minardi (I want Rigon in GP2)

[Edited on 7-7-07 by bouc]
  • Bad race...:(
    Rodriguez is 10th after many errors...
  • I'm afraid those Minardis have a few problems and its not just the drivers. Roldan didn't last long at the front after starting P1 on Sunday.
  • Roldan's gotta take the blame for that one. Poor start, and a critical error under pressure, and you're nowhere. He's clearly not a no hoper, but the errors have to stop if he's going to go places.

As for Negrao, 'tis pity he's rubbish.

I get up in the middle of the night, get to Silverstone, tell everyone who'll listen that the eigth place yesterday was all part of a cunning plan to have pole for the sprint race, and he messes up right in front of me at Abbey. Oh, the shame. Typical Minardimoment.