Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Want Prize Now - Give Prize

Qantas 'Live the F1TM Life!' Promotion
Qantas Frequent Flyers, here's your chance to live the glamorous life of Formula 1TM racing.

Simply register below, then every qualifying flight^ you take from 15 December 2004 until 31 January 2005 will earn you one entry in the draw.

Prize includes:
A trip for two to the 2005 Formula 1TM Foster's Australian Grand Prix, including:

Two return Qantas Economy flights to Melbourne from the winner's nearest Qantas port in Australia or New Zealand
Three nights 5 star twin share accommodation
Qantas Pit Exit Corporate Hospitality from 4-6 March 2005
Tickets to the Official Grand Prix Ball*
And then for the ultimate rush...
You and your travel companion will fly to Spain to take part in the Michelin Driving Experience where you will get the chance to drive a genuine F1TM car! Prize includes:

Two return Qantas Economy flights to Spain from the winner's nearest Qantas port in Australia or New Zealand
Four nights 4 star twin share accommodation
Return transfers between the hotel and the circuit*
There are also 20 double grandstand passes to the 2006 Formula 1TM Foster's Australian Grand Prix to be won.

Comments

• here's your chance to live the glamorous life of Formula 1
    It really pisses me off how companies portray F1 as a 'glamorous' sport, and brown nose celebrities and high profile executives who know nothing about the sport and couldn’t give a toss to learn anything about it at the expense of ‘real’ fans. Formula 1 should be about racing cars, not about glitz and glamour.
  • Me too - gimme the prize
  • [quote]here's your chance to live the glamorous life of Formula 1
    It really pisses me off how companies portray F1 as a 'glamorous' sport, and brown nose celebrities and high profile executives who know nothing about the sport and couldn’t give a toss to learn anything about it at the expense of ‘real’ fans. Formula 1 should be about racing cars, not about glitz and glamour. [/quote]Fucking A :(
  • Cry babies. Get real.