Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

2005 car.

Did I miss anything, or is Stoddie really allowed to use the entire 2004 package in the beginning of 2005 ?
Or is it just the chassis-engine combination with new aeropackage according to the new rules ?

lock

Comments

• 2004 chassis
    2005 aero
    2005 engine

Until Imola.
  • I understood that the 2005 engine did not fit in the 2004(2003) chassis ?

MINARDI CONFIRMS 2005 ENGINE SUPPLY ARRANGEMENTS

FAENZA, ITALY, November 15, 2004

Following today’s news concerning the ownership of Cosworth Racing, the Minardi F1 Team is pleased to confirm that it will be supplied with the Cosworth TJ engine in 2005. Due to the timing of the announcement, however, the team will be seeking to operate its 2004 car and engine package for the first three races of the new season.

So it's
    2004 chassis
    2005 aero
    2004 engine

Until Imola ??

lock
  • Nobody ?

lock
  • I'd like to reply, but I don't know the answer myself !!!!

Maybe someone can enlighten us ??
  • Recently, when Christijan was presented PS said that the 2004 Minardi will be supplied with the 2005 engine and aeropackage and will be used in the first three races..
  • Did he say that at the press conference ? Must have missed it ...

lock
  • Yeah he did I recall. Also 1 engine must last 2 races, and Imola is round 4.
  • It would be possible to launch the car in Imola if the PS04B/C uses the TJ. The only reason TOIT are waiting another race is because the engine will differ between the F2004 and the F2005.
  • It's not so much your trolling that bothers me, it's your poor grasp of English. I get a headache trying to comprehend what you're trying to say.
  • If I came to a DUTCH message board, then your idea would hold water. Over here we have English and Italian forums. Take your pick.
  • Ignore this pile of crap gang - he like his boy Jos are not worth the x's and o's to post a message.

• RJ ban this fucker NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think RJ gave him the good news but I guess this means you did not see the anti Audssie rant he went on yesterday. I was hoping you would so you could tear him a new one
  • The kid clearly is the wuickest making new friends. He has a bright future as PR guy. I liked the YDT young duth taliban
  • Didn't see it Quig, oh well I'm sure it was as intellectual as the rest of his stuff.
  • This must be one of the most hilarious threads I've ever read in this part of the forum so far :D
  • I'm only going to whisper this but Matt disappeared as the troublesome newbie appeared ... no, no, sorry, I'm just imagining things.
  • I'm only going to whisper this but Matt disappeared as the troublesome newbie appeared ... no, no, sorry, I'm just imagining things.
    Nasty :spank:
  • Damn straight - when the Dutch babies dropped in for a visit we could have used his B ham tongue and abusive powers to put the boot in.

Where was he?

Moving!

Oh how the mighty have fallen.