Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Champcar GP Belgium

Anyone, besides me, going?!

Comments

• I'm planning to decide at the very last moment. As far as I have heard there still should be plenty of tickets available.

[Edited on 22-8-07 by Stan]
  • i wish... i wish... :(
  • It'll be great! There's a bunch of Lambo's on track now.
  • I maybe going to Assen on Thursday or Friday for a little head-to-head with that GT of yours.
  • The new livery on Doornbos'car:

• Damn surprising that Stoddart would work with Trust again, but money can change many things.
  • Dan Clarke is suspended for the race following a collision between Heylen and Wilson.
  • Originally posted by Selespeed
    Dan Clarke is suspended for the race following a collision between Heylen and Wilson.
    Good decision! Will he be replaced (Mario Dominquez)?
  • Baumgartner or Wirth also have been named. But Dominques is in pole for this race, acording to the rumours here. btw Doornbos blew up his turbo exiting the pitlane, I think his fastest time has been removed for causing a red flag.
  • I already read your reaction on 'the other site/side'.

How about that head-to-head against my Bella ;)

[Edited on 24-8-2007 by Rime]
  • Nice, ik moet eens een plaatje van m'n nieuwe bella 3.2 V6 uploaden... ;-)
  • I love Italian cars ;-)

did you get my text, selespeed?
  • Yep, you've got email!

D.
  • Originally posted by Selespeed
    Nice, ik moet eens een plaatje van m'n nieuwe bella 3.2 V6 uploaden... ;-)
    Ouch, dat ga ik dan niet redden met een 2.5 V6.. Ben druk aan het sparen voor deze Bella: 159 3,2 JTS V6 TI ;)
  • Well, personally I'm not that fond of the new series Alfa put out... although I like the 159 far better then the Brera. But we're getting way off-topic now.

[Edited on 24-8-2007 by Selespeed]
  • you know what... in ten years i will buy a used Brera and should I ever manage to get inside of that car I might even drive it
  • I thought you were making lots of money as the anchorman of CNN?
  • He's telling everyone different stories. He told me he applied for a job at Al Jazeera. ;)
  • Back on topic, 2th and 12th in second qualifying, 3th and 12th on the grid tommorow.

Mario Dominquez in his flying lap:

• sure took flying lap a little to literal
  • Damn Eurosport2. I recorded some volleybal game instead of the race because the times were wrong.
  • wasn't it shown live on sbs?
  • Yeah, but I just didn't want to bore my entire family by watching yet another race after F1. So I recorded it on Eurosport2 like I always do.