Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Easy!

Easy everyone, god knows what might happen today but please let's not lower the tone!

Comments

• That's unfair RJ - do you know how much work went into that put-down? :mad:
  • Please Lord, let nothing happen....
  • Cool, RJ deleted a thread! :D

See the problems the newbie Dutchies bring with them? ;)
  • The border needed crossing. At least that damn 'Jos the Boss' thread is gone. :cool:

My work here is done, until next time. :angel:
  • You mean between the time I looked at the boards BEFORE I left for work and now an hour later AT work an old fashioned dust up has occured?

This is just not fair as i was not able to get in on it.

Please start over.

• After you're work Jos is still THE BOSS!!
    Maybe the Boss of you.... :hehe:
  • Watch it MinardiP1 :o Some Verstappenfans don't know any borders at all. Ask Eddy Jordan.

I suppose though that 'Arie' isn't one of them and a bit of spiced discussion makes this forum worthwile visiting. :hehe:
  • I cracked a funny quig, twice. RJ deleted both of them, the second time the whole damn thread! He's a bit sensitive at the moment, doesn't want to upset Jos' fans if there's a risk they could be back with us. :o

And doesn't want to piss off enough people than might mean his 'exclusive' doesn't pan out. ;)
  • Its just that we have not had a good dust up in here since... well 'bout the time Don took his keyboard and went home.

• :hehe: I miss dst, his yin balanced your yang.

My funny was about what measures Jos would goto to gain a Minardi drive. Done in the form of an internet news story. I managed to print a copy, in the knowledge RJ would delete it, what's your fax number in the US?
    :)
  • six five zero 60403917

I can't remember all the country codes etc because, as the biggest dog on the block, I leave it up to yo ferign devils to figure that stuff out.

Wait - I do know Itlay's country code. 39. So there I am being inclusive.

Thanks P1

Q
  • too many digits there, mate.

It's 0011-1-(area code)-(local number)

Your area code should be 3 digits, local number 7 digits, I think.
  • it's too easy to piss of a Verstappen fan :rolleyes:

Maybe you post your funny on the verstappen fan site :D
  • Sorry P1 - 6043917

area code 650

• Maybe you post your funny on the verstappen fan site :D
    I think i'd be hunted down and killed. Maybe a dutch biathlete, or as Robin Williams calls it 'Norwegian Drive-By'.

:hehe:
  • And is you are as fast as Jos "The Boss" Verstappen, you are the easiest target you can imagine.... even in a Ferrari :hehe:
  • And is you are as fast as Jos "The Boss" Verstappen, you are the easiest target you can imagine.... even in a Ferrari :hehe:
    Be carefull with statements like that, if his fans read that they might
    think that jos is close to signing a deal with ferrari to replace M. Schumacher :cool:
  • P1 - got it. Thanks. However, the visuals in the theatre of the mind are quite disturbing.

That and having to change underwear after peeing myself has made this an interesting morning.

Good thing I carry spare kit for occasions like this.

• You mean between the time I looked at the boards BEFORE I left for work and now an hour later AT work an old fashioned dust up has occured?

This is just not fair as i was not able to get in on it.

Please start over.

Tell me about it, I leave the board for a few hours for the first time ever... and I miss it :(
  • Not sure what was in the threads that were deleted, but this
    one definatly made my day :cool:

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/8971/07-ministerjv.jpg
  • ArieOpDeSkelter, you're funny. You're here because Jos may sign for Minardi and you laugh about the team. So you support a man whose last chance to get a F1-cockpit is a team about which you can only laugh? Interesting.
  • Sorry P1 - 6043917

area code 650
    Aren't USA area codes supposed to be 555 ?
    At least in every Hollywood movie 555 is the area code (whatever the city is) !!!:P
  • ##QUIG IN 'BIGGEST DOG ON THE BLOCK' SHOCK##

What can it all mean?
  • Viges OldBean the British Empire USED to be the Big Dog but now we are. Sorry about the bad news - be a good chap and keep a stiff upper lip and all that.

Chip chip cheerio.

My English is coming along quite well if I do say so myself.

[Edited on 11/1/2005 by MCSF]
  • You can, but it aint.

So the vile hand of censorship has descended again, eh?

The interesting (and entertaining) thing is of course the jingo-meter readings when the weirder Verstappenista go up against the sometimes weirder ignorista residents.

Said it before, and I'll do so again: Lots of the folks who came with big-mouth last time were good value. Intelligent and balanced. The loopy ones were of course fair game.

What aint right is to rip into their nationality. Have any of you ever seen their country? Well if you had, you would cut some slack. Sure, there are cultural and architectural islands such as Amsterdamm that are worth the the effort, but if you had to live in a place where the word 'hill' needs interpretation, or the notion of a tree is kinda quirky then you would have some appreciation of the need to grab hold of something ethereal (like Joss being a potential WDC) to keep your sanity. And imagine if you lived in a place 'just around the corner' from Belgium and France and yet your food had the imaginitive horizons of an American baseball stadium? Perhaps you could try to conjur a flat, featureless, perpetually cloudy, (modern) architecturally Dante'an nightmare. Well if you understood any of these hurdles then you would hold the dwellers of 'Reclaim Land' high in your esteem to achieved so much from so very, very, very little.

Don't bring Joss back. Both he and his idiot supporter, 'The Apalling Mr. Perridontal', acted quite poorly towards Minardi in their quest to exercise their egos. Whilst Joss is a good, solid driver, he is not anywhere near what he, or his more verbose supporters claim he is.
  • Toss TheStrapOn isnt fit to drive a tow truck for a citroen 2cv race at zandvoort. And if you think France 2003 was a good accievement think what the top 3 was (before wilson got dq'ed) and Firman would have got 1st anyway had he not gone off the track
  • [quote]Cool, RJ deleted a thread! :D

See the problems the newbie Dutchies bring with them? ;)
    But where coming back,over and over and over,lot's off Dutch Verstappen fans who are gonna join me here over the next few days,so get used to it!!!!:hehe:

[/quote]

Why :rolleyes:
    What are you trying to achieve by coming back, over and over and bringing
    with you more Dutch Verstappen fans?

please just stay on your nice little verstappen forum and be among other
    verstappen fans. and discuss the future of Verstappen there.

Verstappen's fan's(hate mails to jordan)/himself(thanks Minardi for the
    great year, oh, here is a nice interview i gave) and his (former)sponsors(Trust/wilux) already done enough damage
    to the image of the dutch population. Do you really want to drag this on
    and advertise out the fact that dutch are just sad persons who get frustrated
    because Jos cannot find a seat in F1.

• First I want to apologize on behalf of those so-called Verstappen fans (who probably weren't even born when he made his debut in F1).

Some time ago I already started a thread called 'Vfan please go away’; maybe it's time for a thread called 'Scuderia Mark please go away'. You are one of those 13 year old kids who gave the other dutchies a bad name on all F1 forums. So please behave (this is a Minardi messageboard which has nothing to do with Jos) or f*** of!
  • even in a Ferrari
    TOIT !!!!!!!!!

Don't ever use the F-word again !!!!!!:spank:
  • I wonder how many of these Dutchies will be gone in a month or two.