Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Chinese GP

Fred has blown it and he knows it! If he had won, all he needed to do in Brazil would have been to win again. Now he needs Hamilton to come in third or worse, unlikely to happen. The tech bug won't bite again

Comments

• unfortunately.
  • I would not be so sure. Everyone and his dog was expecting Hamilton so sew up the championship in Shangai. There's many a slip betwixt cup and lip. It all boils down to who is mentally stronger. Its no longer got anything to do with car or driving ability.
    PS Expect STR's points to be annulled after the CAS arbitration.
  • there will be an arbitration after all?
  • Oh dear , oh dear, oh dear! Hamilton is surely under pressure now! What a race!
  • Preliminary hearing 9th October.
  • btw, webber was robbed of a lot today as well :D
  • It'll be fine for Lewis, it'll be fine ...

Anyway, he'll win the championship one day. Unlike others, eh, P1?
  • BTW Forza Faenza!
  • Not everyone gets spoon fed a McLaren, viges.

Let's see him try and achieve similar results with a lesser car.
  • Didn't see the race, but from what I heard Lewis had the others covered except for worn tyres.

Anyhoo, apart from a DNF he should sew up the championship, or at worst for Macca, Alonso.

Without divine intervention TOIT have got a hope, unless Macca do a "Senna-Prost", which from Fred's
    comments lately will say anything to get a release.