Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Force 1ndia

According to James Allen that's what Spyker is going to be called next year.

Cue the Farce 1ndia headlines when things go wrong.

Comments

• how do we know they have more money and know how than the russian and the dutch owners?
  • I heard they were going to call it team Orange India?
  • No, Orange India is the name of the holding company that the consortium of Mol and Mallya established to buy Spyker.
  • Call me pessimist but i don't think this team will run more than 1 (or maybe 2) year with this name and owners...
  • he he, the next thing we'll hear is that we will have a new team called Tomato Italy or Banana Spain at F1... and precious names like Minardi are fed to the dogs!
  • So Dutch Curry is off the mark?
  • Dutch Bhaji?
  • Why not Team Curry Muncher F1?
  • At the team presentation, Fisico said that he had other options, but he chose Force India because it was the best......yes, apparently he refused an offer by McLaren to be N1 driver, and one by Ferrari to get same material as Kimi........uaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha:D
  • hahahaha, didn't know team soapbox had obtained a licence, well done fisico