Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• it's like doping is to the cyclists
  • Peter Windsor reckon's that the spying/cheating against other teams has been going on for years.

Why is it now that the authorities are being informed/ or doing something about it?
  • There have been a number of articles about this.......from teams paying F1 photographers for certain "shots" of an oponents car while in the pits to engineers moving from Team A to Team B during the offseason and bringing info from Team A to Team B.....BUT, then they brought that info to their new team in their heads.......NOT in a 750+ page document.... (exception was back in 1978 when Tony Southgate brought the plans of the Shadow DN9 with him when he became part of the new Arrows Team...... and the Arrows Team had to build a new car in 50 days).

Speaking of Peter Windsor, I haven't seen any new stories from Peter on the ITV site since the Brazil GP..... either he has gone into labor with Hamilton's baby or he probably is the subject of a suicide watch......
  • Peter Windsor would do live crosses from GP's when they were televised, and was asked to update the viewing audience on the latest from the "spy scandal". He said that when he worked at Ferrari he used to see drawings from other teams back all those years ago. That's why he said it's not new. But now that I have mentioned Ferrari....
  • why hasn't he spoken before?????
  • This whole episode has been a storm in a teacup, whipped up by the animosity between Max and Ron.

This has been going on for years, as all the team bosses admit. The 'crime' is in getting caught ...