Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Zandvoort to move

According to reports they will move the Zandvoort circuit to Den Helder, a naval port in the North of the country. The news comes after some of the residents have started to complain about the noise the circuit generates (idiots, the circuit was there long before your bungalow!).

Apart from me doubting that you can transplant a circuit with such a historic touch to it I certainly don't mind, as it comes very close to my summer "residence" ;)

Comments

• Stuff and nonsense. Bah humbug!
  • I was under the impression that the "original/1980" Zandvoort had been shortened and radically changed when it re-emerged in the 1990's....... 'sigh.
  • Let's not jump to conclusions yet :). As far as I know the only thing that is happening is that the province is investigating if such a move is possible.

In my opinion the province should start investigating whether it would be possible to move the city.