Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

I'm on youtube!!!!!!

Scary ain't it. Never even seen the site myself, but apparently I'm there.

If you wanna see what I do kicks(living), go to youtube and search for, scare steve police dogs.

As soon as I can access to a broadband machine I'll have to have a look myself.

Comments

• this is the link

pity they didn't leave some of the audio in tact
  • Good stuff ... now, who would I like to see in that compound with no protection?
  • Wow. That's cool. Too bad most of the action is in the last minute. The rest is rather boring because all they do is zoom in and out on that Steve guy :o. They might as well have used that time to do a short interview or something.

[Edited on 30-3-08 by Stan]
  • Maybe your dogs can have a meeting with Max Mosely.
  • wow, that's good oz...hmm, might do one of my ridgebacks too...
  • No way Roo. No telling what they might catch off the dirty old bugger.

Rj, the real pain in the arse is that they won't even let us have a copy of the whole thing, it went for around 20 mins. There was also an audio in terview I did with them previous to this, and I can't get as copy of that of them either!!! Damn corporate lackeys........
  • Great video, shame about the choice of song
  • 4eva, it wasn't our choice either.

PS the dog in the video was put down on the 28 Apr. He had sustained a serious hip injury, which basically left him with a permantly dislocating hip. And, being the boss here, I had to make the ultimate decision and inform his handler that it was "time". Not one taken lightly, but in the animals best interest.