Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Long Beach

Anyone besides me going?

Comments

• how much would it set me back? the dollar's cheap...
  • just looked at the calendar, waaaay too short term ;)
  • Haha. I gave it a short thought a couple of weeks ago. A really short thought. I do hope that MotorsTV or Eurosport will show it though.
  • I am really going to miss this series. IRL is good but too many ovals is not.
    To bad that it is all finished!
    Phil
  • Wish I could have gone but too many projects going on at the end of the semester not too mention my being a student and lacking that kind of disposable income.

I agree Phil that ovals are not too great, but at least the IRL has been adding non-ovals more recently. The promoter of the Houston GP, and I believe he does Cleveland also, has talked with Tony George for next season and that could see two non-ovals added. I live in Houston so I prefer it is added since this years cancellation meant I could not see the ALMS series in town either.

Didn't get to see all of the race but it looked like a dud for the HVM/Minardi guys.