Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Herr Mosely suvives!

*&$£ me!!! What were those delegates thinking?

Comments

• I concur and it sounds like the US an German clubs are mad and talking about breaking away among a couple of others. This will really hinge on what happens when Mosley's term expires in October. If Mosley stays for another term I'm betting on a breakaway.
  • i'm betting on a breakaway before then as the biggest german club (can't remember its name) has left the FIA
  • Unbelievable. Hopefully the other clubs will follow the ADAC's decision.
  • it didn't exactly leave the FIA, it just 'froze all activity'
  • Sorry to express an opinion in contrast, but
    1) whatever Mosley does in his private life is his own business;
    2) had he had sex on the street, it would have been something different, because he would have damaged FIA image, but he was unlawfully filmed in a fully private situation;
    3) the orgy only proves he has fertile sexual fantasies (which is, in my opinion, a plus, not a minus), does not mean AT ALL he's a nazi, even despite his father's history.

Therefore, why should he have been dismissed from his office for this reason?
    When the term for new elections comes, in 2009, there will be a serious voting and, if a new candidate gets more consensus, will take over, but to use these mean (and even illegal) ways to struck a person out is something I will never agree with.
  • Good God man you cannot be serious. What credibility can he still have.
    I'm afraid anyone looking to head up the Federation International de Automobiles must be like Caesar's wife...beyond reproach.
  • Originally posted by manlio27
    Sorry to express an opinion in contrast, but
    1) whatever Mosley does in his private life is his own business;
    2) had he had sex on the street, it would have been something different, because he would have damaged FIA image, but he was unlawfully filmed in a fully private situation;
    3) the orgy only proves he has fertile sexual fantasies (which is, in my opinion, a plus, not a minus), does not mean AT ALL he's a nazi, even despite his father's history.

Therefore, why should he have been dismissed from his office for this reason?
    When the term for new elections comes, in 2009, there will be a serious voting and, if a new candidate gets more consensus, will take over, but to use these mean (and even illegal) ways to struck a person out is something I will never agree with.
    Fully agree. Amd I do not like him at all.