Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Canada

Have only just caught up with the Canadian race: what a great finale. Macca assured Lewis that Fred and Seb were two-stopping. Can you imagine the fall out if they had managed to stay ahead?!

Comments

• yeah... where is petroltorque complaining about the "school boy error"

wasn't the only time that day the combination of those anthems was played
  • I see both Lewis and Mini Keke have been given 10 Place grid penalities for France
  • funny to hear Lewis in the pre-race build up, having a sly dig at his dad, saying he cant understand how someone could crash a car at 30 mph

:)
  • It was almost like an Oz GP. 1st race of the season, school boy stuff, strange result.

Oh, and didn't Nick look really happy with second!!!

DC seemed to be reminiscing in the press conference. Maybe his retirement is a done deal.

[Edited on 10-6-08 by SuperRoo]
  • I think it was a case of Clewlis panicking when he saw Kubica go past him in the pit lane. Did the same thing in Brazil when Alonso passed him at the start. Not the finished article. Those pundits comparing him to Senna need to start taking their medication.
    Great race though. High speed corners and no runoff. Now thats F1!!!
  • When was the last time the German anthem was played for a constructor? 1955?