Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Rodriguez back at "Minardi"

according to motorsport-total.com, Roldan Rodriguez is already having a contract with Piquet Sports for the 2009 GP2 Season;)
here's the article in german :
http://www.motorsport-total.com/formelsport/news/2008/09/Rodriguez_kehrt_zu_Piquet_zurueck_08092403.html

happy to see him in an team which is able to win races.
once again the minardi-connection is working for one of our former drivers... from Minardi-Piquet to Fisichella Motorsports and back.

Hopefully he will be able to show what he is able to do as he did for Minardi in F3000.

by the way, what became of Xandi Negrao who was Rodriguez' teammate in Minardi 2007?

Comments

• Xandi is now racing for Vitaphone racing team in the FIA GT CHAMPIONSHIP.He is doing a good job and is joint third in the championship with 3 races to go.
  • And old favourite Alex Yoong is back too, with Qi Meritus in GP2 Asia.
  • Rodriguez is doing well in the GP2Asia:he is leading the championship with 13 points (1 victory, one sixth place in both races in Shanghai, he even reached the pole position for race one)

I don't know if this contract wass made for GP2Asia and the GP2 2009 season, there was nothing about it, but I belive we 'll se....