Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

ITV's fantastic montage

Bye-bye ITV, sorry to see you go.

The Greatest Show on Earth.

Comments

• Oh come on now Simon lad, you surely cannot be serious?

James " Lewis will you marry me, oooops another f**ked up commentary" Allan

Louise "ask the obvious questions but not the questions the viewers really want answering" Goodman

And just as something is about to happen - ADVERTS!!!

I'll be welcoming BBC with open arms.
  • was about to give a reply along the lines of 4eva but then i saw the video... seriously, how cool is that?
  • btw what's the love affair of ITV with toothy "germanophones"? They love Wurz and Vettel :-)
  • Both are Anglophiles. Vettel likes British comedy which just goes to prove some Krauts do have a sense of humour.

4Eva - you're probably too young to remember how pitiful F1 coverage was on the BBC. No qualifying for a start. ITV revolutionised F1 coverage and not just in the UK. OK, the adverts were an irritant but commercial broadcasters don't have the luxury of a compulsory poll tax on the population, aka the licence fee. I would add that its highly questionable why the BBC sees fit to put £150m of licence fee revenues into Bernie's pocket. Shouldn't the Beeb concentrate on cheaper sports with bigger audiences? (football, rugby, cricket, golf)
  • and another thing ...

Poor ITV did 12 years of F1 without a British world champion - until the last race.