Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Massimo Rivola moves to Marenello

When the hell did this happen???

Comments

• "while the running of the race team will be handed over to Massimo Rivola, who has been recruited from Scuderia Toro Rosso. He will look after the logistics, the running of the team at the circuits and the rules."

www.grandprix.com
  • wow cool! quite a career move! congrats to Massimo!
  • just checked the original article in gazzetta dello sport, it seems that by circuits they mean fiorano and muggello

http://archiviostorico.gazzetta.it/2008/dicembre/18/Domenicali_Nuovi_incarichi_ruoli__ga_10_081218059.shtml
  • Congratulations Massimo - looks like Aldo is looking after his proteges at Faenza in case anything nasty happens there.

Maranello confuses me even more now - Domenicali, Baldiserri, Dyer, Rivola; looks like too many cooks to me.
  • that has definitely been a problem at ferrari before the schumacher days
  • This confirms that Ferrari is The Only Italian Team TOIT
    :-)

... and if you were wondering... I am still alive! but usually reads the forum without writing....
  • That's not much use!
  • Hey all! I've been living under a rock for the past months so first off Happy New Year!
    I just read the article about Massimo! Congrats!!!

RJ, Hope all is well.

Neil, refreshing that some people always remain so consistent! :P

Viges..... I'm ordering your book tomorrow and I will have it on display in the Museum Room at "The Cortile" @ the Pittsburgh Vintage GP next year. Can't wait to read it!
  • Congrats to Massimo! Hope it turns out to be a dream job and not too many cooks in the kitchen.

I hope for him that it doesn't mean he is just working Fiorano and Mugello, as I understand they won't have much testing during the season at all, would be a waste of his talents in my opinion.