Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Is it just me or has F1 lost it?

Watching the GP today I couldn't help to think whether F1 had lost at least half of its glamour. The cars, even after 8 races still look like shifty little karts and the most successful team has a livery that seems to be made up by a 6th form design student during his lunch break. It just doesn't feel right this year and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who feels that way, or am I?

Comments

• I was sleeping in most of the race, it was boring. So I cannot not agree with you. I nearly lost all interest I ahd in this Formula 1.
  • all is getting quite boring and not charming, it's true.
    But in silverstone I kept awaken looking at fisichella's race. Great job.
  • Fisichella did very well indeed. Too bad there weren't any points to reward him.

I thought one of the BBC journalists made a striking remark too. "The new regulations made the cars run closer together, yet they still can't overtake."
  • Couldn't agree with you more.
    F1 has really hit rock bottom!!!
    Phil
  • in the press centre at the Superleague Formula at Donington today. What a lovely little series. You all know I was critical of this format but seeing fathers and sons clad in Liverpool shirts on the grandstands made me change my mind. I think this has a lot of potential. Not to mention that the cars look absolutely beautiful and sound even better
  • If it wasn't for Webber I would switch off.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    in the press centre at the Superleague Formula at Donington today. What a lovely little series. You all know I was critical of this format but seeing fathers and sons clad in Liverpool shirts on the grandstands made me change my mind. I think this has a lot of potential. Not to mention that the cars look absolutely beautiful and sound even better
    Keep that up and I'll start my own message board as well ;)