Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A new dawn...

Okay we're back up again

It will not be possible to register new users for the time being. If you know somebody who'd really like to join and is a good egg, let me know and I will make a user account manually.

This is a band of brothers (and one sister) so we shouldn't have to deal with retards who have nothing else in mind than disturbing this place.

As for the events of last week: If I delete something it is deleted, who will put the same thing up again will face the consequences (it hardly ever happens anyway so don't start bitching about censorship now), thank you very much.

Sorry I couldn't get back to all of your emails but they do mean a lot to me.

Yours truly
RJ

Comments

• Well done RJ I was going nuts hitting the site and telling me the board is off line!

:)
  • Good to be back
  • Yippie !! :D:D:D:D
  • RJ, I have the suspect that the member n.100, that you kept, also belongs to the Band of the Dutchies. We'll see soon, anyway.
  • Told ya so :angel:
  • BTW: RJ, can you rig the poll again? ;)
  • I've got a whole lot to say, but I think i'll just bite my tongue this time and say that i'm glad the forum is back up.

I've got a good feeling about this season, but i'd like to see some experience in the other car (other than Verstappen of course) rather than another rookie - unless it was someone like Luizzi. ;)
  • Could we get Justin Wilson back? Can't hold being British against him his whole life. :hehe:
  • I thought Wilson is in the Champ Car Series again in 2005. You'll have to wait for at least another year.
  • Yeah, I know, but he'd be a better bet than some of the other names being thrown around. Sadly, I don't think he's got any budget anymore. :(
  • I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF THE ARMY OF THE 100 MOST LOYALS!
  • Oh oh, I see a member n. 101 with a clearly dutch nickname. i'm afraid problems are not over yet:(
  • Crikey, I look away for two days and the whole thing shuts down. I can guess what happened - I Trust it wasn't Aussies and Boks taking offence at my gentle ribbing!
  • :rolleyes: I'm dutch too, but don't worry, i'm not one of the ones that hope
    that a former dutch driver is coming back to Minardi :cool:
    Am one of the ones that look forward to see Albers doing some cool
    things in the Minardi this year :hehe:
  • It' nice to be back.
    Grazie Rj!
  • Crikey, I look away for two days and the whole thing shuts down. I can guess what happened - I Trust it wasn't Aussies and Boks taking offence at my gentle ribbing!
    You would like that dearly, wouldn't you? But you'll never catch up with Matt. If only Stoddie wasn't speaking form Birmingham I'd suggest RJ to ban him :hehe:

RJ nice catastrophe management :D
    This is a close family, were we know each other quite well. Newbies are welcome only if respecting the rules. I'd like to have many dutch Albers supporters here, cause some of them will remain after Chris is gone and become Minardi fans.
  • I'm still a Jos fan, not supporting Christijan anymore and still having a weak spot for Minardi. So if you guys (and girl) don't mind I'll keep on visiting FM....
  • If there's no Rime, there's no reason.
  • Thanks for putting the forum up! :D
  • OK, now let's have a new poll on the main page !!!
  • Compliementi RJ. Well done!

Phil
  • I am new here to. I had registered a couple of days ago to have a go at all the Jos fans...somehow my account got deleted (yes...it's still possible to signup here...don't delete me this time! ;))

Anyway...I am new and I am Dutch...don't start yelling yet...I think it's great what Verstappen did in the past, but it's time to move over and let the young guns take over: Albers, Doornbos, Etc.

So a big Hi here from a newbie! :cool:

I now finally know what you mean with TDW...now I have to figure out what you guys mean wit TOIT

[Edited on 17/1/2005 by Enasni]
  • Good job RJ - your leadership skills and problem solving talents are well beyond your years.

• the other italian team
  • Good job RJ - your leadership skills and problem solving talents are well beyond your years.
    When you speak like this you make me feel like going back to the army.:hehe:
  • What did you do in the Army? My wife won't let me go back in - yours prob would not let you go back in either! Does the Italian Army have Reserve - part time soldiers?
  • Great to see the forum back up. De-activating registering IS a better solution than the one I thought up :)
  • That was a wierd few days...

I'm glad to see the place back up.

The only strange thing (I e-mailoed you about this RJ) is my posts record has gone from the many hundreds to '8'.

What THE???? - Please Fix

[Edited on 17/1/2005 by TasM]
  • Ahhh....get stuffed, the lot of yez
  • Thank god, I can escape from reality again.

Dealing with the real world was becoming rather stressful.