Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

forzaminardi.com was hacked?

Yeah, I got to forzaminardi.com today and the window says "Hacked !_oToFaReSi_!".

What's wrong? there is also some advertise of something called "Vivvo".

Comments

• oh dear, those people are so annoying! i don't even have the software anymore to change this and to be frank people, I won't invest another 300 quid to buy a new package. will investigate
  • as far as I read that is a Content Management System-Software ? I think alot of the things here could be done with HTML and CSS, also there's alot of free forum-software...
  • oh dear,i just figured out now after one week how to enter the forum
    but why should a site like this be hacked????
  • well there are guys out there who have fun doing such things...may sound a bit weird but it's simply tha way, even if I would never understand this point of view.
  • Well hacking sites can be fun. I've hacked forza in the past ;). But the way it was done this time just was a big ego trip by someone who used a known vulnerability in the content management system.
  • WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!