Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The future of Forza

guys, as some of you have already noticed, the main site has been hacked and tbh I have no way of restoring the original files. This asks for a rebuild. What say you about dedicating this site to a wider audience (e.g. motor sport as a whole, with an emphasis on small plucky teams?)

Suggestions welcome!

Comments

• hackers are so bothersome. sounds like an interesting idea, i am for it as long as it doesn't turn into all things nascar. i am quite the fan of enduro, dakar, wrc, etc. that is when we get any sort of coverage over here.
  • Like I suggested to you on messenger. I think you should consider turning the main site into a wiki. Because there isn't a lot of news these days.

It's probably best to keep the main focus on Minardi. But indeed allow people to add some articles about other "small plucky teams" as you call them ;-).

Oh and I think the ForzaMinardi challenge should get a more prominent place too.
  • I would also think that they main focus should be on minardi, whatever series. I would also like that ALL Minardisupporters join forces for one single website (should not be so difficult).

Maybe you should translate the news from mianrdi.it in english because a few people don't speak italian :-D
  • Go for forum-only if you wish RJ but please don't change the name. It has ... pedigree!
  • Keep the name but I agree with Stan and Dontstop. Keep the main focus of the site all things Minardi but maybe allow members to post articles (after you've vetted the contents obviously) about other plucky teams. I mean you never now someone amongst us might have been the front left tyre man for Life or someone else could've been a tyre tech for Theodore.

Maybe we could have a section of race reports but from Minardi point of view hmmm that'd be good.

Finally keep the Forzaminardi Challenge
  • A Minardi wiki sounds interesting.

I'd love it if someone would translate Minardi.it but it would be a lot of work

It's been getting a bit quiet around here, so opening up the forums might be a good move just don't lose the minardi focus.
  • i would say let's go for something more in general but there will be a section on the history of this site and from where it started, keeping the challenge of course and opening it to a wider audience....
  • I'm kind of curious if anyone over here would actually consider contributing to a Minardi wiki?
  • sounds like a nice idea but at the moment I do not have the time for such a thing.

Maybe we should make a REAL minardi-page including:

-multilangual forums (english, italian, spanish, german, swedish, whatever)
    -minardiwiki
    -minardiblog
    -minardinews
    -infopage
    -what ever you like in various languages, so we have one mainwebsite.
  • Multilangual Minardi sounds a good idea.
  • of course, the spanish and italian version were a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge success in the past ;-)
  • I mean we should keep the current languages and maybe add german or some other, if it is possible and makes sense.