Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ledbury factory for sale

Former Minardi F1 & F1x2 factory in Ledbury is for sale:
http://www.propertyindex.com/RS2853622#fulldetails

Warehouse 8:
40,451 sq ft (3,758 sq m) plus Plant Room 2,029 sq ft (188 sq m) plus Mezzanine Stores and Ofices 21,318 sq ft (1,980 m sq)
Constructed in 1998 to house the Minardi Racing Team. Portal framed construction with 3 roller shutter doors. Eaves height 19ft 8in. Sealed concrete floor. Reception office/showroom. Extensive offices. Engineering workshops. Large mezzanine section with offices and stores. Reznor warm air heating units.

Comments

• that are sad news...what happened to the F1X2-Team? After the other thread with Bruno Senna I thought they would still be there as in last years.
  • I wonder if the F1x2 team is based in Dhubai?

They were used when Magnet and the Scottish Chin gave demonstrations around the new circuit prior to the GP and i think they were used during the GP weekend for Demo runs with rich people as passengers.