Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Webber is Broke!

You won't see this on the big websites, but Queanbeyan locals can lift the lid on this scoop.

Mark Webber visited his home town earlier in the week, and was treated to a street parade.

Afterwards, Mark headed down to the local pool for a bit of a swim. Unfortunately he was 10 cents short of the entry fee and was denied entry by the staff at the pool who apparently had no idea of who they were kicking out.

Queanbeyan; Canberra's Tumour

Comments

• I hope he pulled the "Do you know who I am" rountine. :D
  • "Guv, there's a bloke 'ere who doesn't know who he is ..."

Webbo seems far too 'grounded' to get huffy with 'civilians'.
  • we had some board members from queanbeyan, didn't we? wonder what ever happened to them!
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    we had some board members from queanbeyan, didn't we? wonder what ever happened to them!
    They're now working in a local swimming pool. There are unreported rumours that they refused entry to the pool to a local sports superstar because he'd left their favourite F1 team.
  • :-)
    what can we say more?
  • hahahahah

Surely the race suit would have given it away.

And the publicity of the obligatory 'Red Bull' 'Budgie Smugglers' (Speedos)
    should have beenmore than than 10¢ worth of publicity?
  • So hows the part time job at the pool going Lease?
  • Not bad.........stuff 'im if he can't take a joke