Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

It's settled F1 is boring...

... at least if we believe Fernando Alonso who had this to say in a Q&A with Pravda (f1.com)

"This is Formula One and not Cirque du Soleil. If people want to see extra show interludes they probably should reconsider if they want to watch Formula One."

Comments

• ... I don't agree...
    As long as we have the forzaminardi.com competition.... F1 is not boring :-)
  • Its way to easy to say F1's boring. The problem is a combination of track and car. We don't need tracks like Malaysia and Bahrain. Thats the problem with Ecclestone's policy of money at any cost.
    In addition I'd modify the cars to narrow the front wing and use slightly wider front tyres, giving more mechanical front grip. Just a thought.
  • Australia GP was not boring at all
  • I meant Singapore NOT Malaysia.
  • Problem is Neil, the only reason the OzGP was so spiced up was because of the weather.
  • Just looking at some old posts, and Im wondering if anyones opinions have changed here?

Tyre choices, and the willingness of Bridgestone to supply two opposing compounds seems to have helped jumble up the results.
  • There have been some great races. I always hated refuelling and the sprint-stop-sprint nature of the race but admit I was worried about drivers nursing their tyres in the new formula. Hasn't happened. We must ensure refuelling NEVER returns.